- Take the airport road north out of Colombo and proceed straight past the airport, through Negombo and Chilaw. If coming from the airport, turn right when you get to the Colombo-Puttalam road.
- Just after the 120km post and before Puttalam, at the Palavi junction, take the turning off to the left that is sign-posted “Kalpitiya 40km”.
- Proceed on this road until you see the 17km post and keep driving and you will see a HNB Bank on your left. Turn left at the Noracholai junction. (if you pass a small petrol station on your right, you’ve missed the left turn, which is a bit hard to see as you approach).
- Proceed along this road, , for about 2.5km until you come to a church on your right. The road jogs around the church.
- After you pass the church, take the second dirt road to your right, marked by a concrete electricity post. There is a signboard with the different resorts including UDEKKI. Follow this road, which turns left, then right until you come to a fence, where the road turns abruptly right, and then turn left through a gate.
- Proceed along the drive until you get to a car park about 500 metres later. The entire distance travelled from the right turn marked by the signboard after the church is about one and a half kilometres.